ADSM-L

Re: mvs backup client?

2005-11-10 15:37:23
Subject: Re: mvs backup client?
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 13:36:46 -0700
IBM's backup software can back up MVS. It's just *different* backup
software, DFSMSdss and DFSMShsm, (though the name might have changed since
I last used it, it's been almost 10 years...).

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

http://www-306.ibm.com/software/sysmgmt/products/support/IBMTivoliStorageManager.html

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 2005-11-10
13:21:06: