ADSM-L

Re: %.2 GUI issue after aix 5.2 to 5.3 upgrade

2005-11-04 14:52:14
Subject: Re: %.2 GUI issue after aix 5.2 to 5.3 upgrade
From: Ben Bullock <bbullock AT MICRON DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 12:51:56 -0700
Yes, that behavior has been discussed on the listserv about a month ago.
I believe someone had an APAR open on it with IBM.

I believe we were guessing that it was a problem with something in the
5.3 ML2 files that caused the different behavior on the windowing.

Look through the archives for the exact details.

Ben