ADSM-L

Réf. : [ADSM-L] generic monitoring question

2005-11-04 05:02:16
Subject: Réf. : [ADSM-L] generic monitoring question
From: Vincent RATAJSZCZAK <vincent.ratajszczak AT RTE-FRANCE DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 11:01:04 +0100
Mike,

I'm very interesting by your TSM monitoring solution, based on NetIQ
products.

Could you describe us the minimal products/modules of NetIQ you are using
to achieve, and a short description of the solution please ?

Best regards

Vincent

Mike <mikee AT MIKEE.ATH DOT CX>
Envoyé par : "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>
01/11/05 19:46
Veuillez répondre à "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager"

        Pour :  ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
        cc :    (ccc : Vincent RATAJSZCZAK/INFOGER/GRT/FR)
        Objet : [ADSM-L] generic monitoring question

I'm writing a module for the NetIQ monitoring system. I'm happy
to pass on this module if anyone is interested when I'm finished.
So far I have checks for these things:

Administrative Schedules Errors
Administrative Schedules Failed
Administrative Schedules Missed
Schedules Completed with Errors
Client Schedules Failed
Client Schedules Missed
Last Database Backup
% Database Utilization
Database Cache Hit Ratio
% Maximum Recovery Log Utilization
% Disk Pool Utilization
Disk Volume Offline
Number of Drives
Number of Scratch Volumes
Number of Read-Only Volumes
License Compliance

Suggestions of anything else to monitor?

Mike