ADSM-L

Fw: Multiple tape mount during tsm restore

2005-10-31 20:49:41
Subject: Fw: Multiple tape mount during tsm restore
From: Nicholas Cassimatis <nickpc AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 20:49:18 -0500
Your Note 1 tells you why - TSM is likely storing the data on only one
tape, hence the single tape mount.  Depending on what version of TSM you
have, you might want to do a "move nodedata" to a disk pool prior to
starting the restore, which would allow multiple restore sessions.

Nick Cassimatis

----- Forwarded by Nicholas Cassimatis/Raleigh/IBM on 10/31/2005 08:47 PM
-----

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 10/31/2005
05:03:33 PM: