ADSM-L

Re: TSM and TDP for ... manuals

2005-10-31 06:19:08
Subject: Re: TSM and TDP for ... manuals
From: "Loon, E.J. van - SPLXM" <Eric-van.Loon AT KLM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 09:30:53 +0100
Hi Rainer!
German manuals?!?!? I didn't even know they exist!
Strange, when I select the TSM for AIX link on that page
(http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/tividd/td/IBMStorageManagerforAIX5.3.html) I'm
forwarded to the page
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/tividd/td/SMAIXN/redirect/en_US/HTML/redirect.htm
which is a US English version...