ADSM-L

Re: tdpo SBT error = 7011, errno = 2230

2005-10-27 07:38:28
Subject: Re: tdpo SBT error = 7011, errno = 2230
From: Richard Sims <rbs AT BU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 07:38:13 -0400
Axel - The TSM API is the "media manager layer" for this Oracle DB
interface,
       and the errno can be expected to be a TSM API error number, as
documented in its manual.  2230 tells of the alleged dsm.sys file not
being
present, or the inclexcl file pointed to by it.  I would check
environment
variables.  If you also have the standard B/A client in place, do
'dsmc q opt'
and 'dsmc q inclexcl' to assure that it can access those files as a
basis:
the TDP may use those, or its own files, as per environment variables.

   Richard Sims