ADSM-L

How to set up an automated Archive job

2005-10-26 16:37:13
Subject: How to set up an automated Archive job
From: Michael LaFrance <MLafrance AT PROSPERACREDITUNION DOT CA>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 13:36:45 -0700
It's been so long since we installed TSM that I've forgotten the process
used by the TSM outside contractor to set this up.

I have to setup a monthly archive of a file server. I have the archive
management class but can't figure out how to get the management class
associated with the node. I tried setting it up once but my data expired
after the standard 31 days.

Mike LaFrance
Network Analyst
Prospera Credit Union
Tel 604-864-6638 Fax 604-850-3473
mlafrance@prosperacreditunion
<BLOCKED::mailto:mlafrance AT prosperacreditunion DOT ca>

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are
addressed.
If you are not the original recipient or the person responsible for
delivering the email to the intended recipient, be advised that you have
received this email in error, and that any use, dissemination, forwarding,
printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you receive
this email in error, please immediately notify the sender.

Please note that this financial institution neither accepts nor discloses
confidential member account information via email. This includes password
related inquiries, financial transaction instructions and address changes.