ADSM-L

Re: FTP Error When Accessing 5.3.2 Client README Files

2005-10-26 13:31:01
Subject: Re: FTP Error When Accessing 5.3.2 Client README Files
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 10:32:04 -0700
I have no problem viewing the READMEs for 5.3.2 with Firefox.

Is there a *specific* README/link that is giving you trouble?

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

http://www-306.ibm.com/software/sysmgmt/products/support/IBMTivoliStorageManager.html

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 2005-10-26
09:33:40: