ADSM-L

Re: Looking for Win-2003/XP/Advanced Server BMR doc

2005-10-25 11:43:50
Subject: Re: Looking for Win-2003/XP/Advanced Server BMR doc
From: "Prather, Wanda" <Wanda.Prather AT JHUAPL DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 11:43:36 -0400
Tom,

Have a look at this thread from past discussions:
http://www.mail-archive.com/adsm-l AT vm.marist DOT edu/msg60063.html

The TSM support for ASR (became available at XP/2003) is terrific for
like hardware; it's documented in the latest Windows client manual.

For non-like hardware you will have to develop your own procedures as
documented in the link above, or use Christie to get a vendor-supported
restore to non-like hardware.

Wanda Prather
"I/O, I/O, It's all about I/O"  -(me)