ADSM-L

ISC and number format error

2005-10-20 04:58:14
Subject: ISC and number format error
From: Dirk Kastens <Dirk.Kastens AT UNI-OSNABRUECK DOT DE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 10:57:57 +0200
Hi,

I was just using the ISC to extend the size of the recovery log. I
created new log volumes and when I selected the "Extend or Reduce..."
menu, the next table has been prefilled with the following information:
"Expand recovery log by up to 8,184 MB", and the number in the entry
field is shown as "8,184". I always received an error after pressing the
"OK" button, until I removed the "," from the number.
--
Regards,

Dirk Kastens
Universitaet Osnabrueck, Rechenzentrum (Computer Center)
Albrechtstr. 28, 49069 Osnabrueck, Germany
Tel.: +49-541-969-2347, FAX: -2470