ADSM-L

TSM 5.3.2 and old Web Interface - Opening new window

2005-10-19 10:57:49
Subject: TSM 5.3.2 and old Web Interface - Opening new window
From: Helder Garcia <helder.garcia AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 11:57:23 -0300
Hi,

I have TSM 5.3.2 running on AIX 5.3 and installed the old web admin
interface. First I had problems receiving Page Not Found errors. I
reloaded the aix.idl and it seems to work now.
But when I click some menu link on the left side, what was supposed to
appear at the right side of the page is being opened always on a new
window. I'm using Firefox but I dont think this is browser related. I
found some guys complaining about this issue but without resolution:

http://my.adsm.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=phpBB_14&file=index&action=viewtopic&topic=5226&forum=21&2

Anyone have good news for it? The customer really want to continue to
use the old interface but this way is very bad.

Thanks.
--
Helder Garcia