ADSM-L

Re: Group collocation

2005-10-13 23:15:41
Subject: Re: Group collocation
From: "Stapleton, Mark" <mark.stapleton AT BERBEE DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 22:15:19 -0500
I know about this because I got bitten by it. I realize it's working as
designed, but I think the design bites. Intuition tells me that if you
collocate by group, any node not in a group doesn't get collocated. But that's
not the way it is.

IBM Certified Advanced Deployment Professional
 Tivoli Storage Management Solutions 2005
IBM Certified Advanced Technical Expert (CATE) AIX
Berbee Information Networks
Office 262.521.5627