ADSM-L

DBBackup volumes whereabouts

2005-10-12 02:30:43
Subject: DBBackup volumes whereabouts
From: Sandra <sadi AT SUPER.NET DOT PK>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 11:30:18 +0500
Dear All,
I am running TSM 5.2.3 on windows 2003.

I have 2 copypools and both are configured to be maintained by DRM for one
primary pool.

Using TSM Operational reporting i have to find which DB backup tape belongs to
which copypool?

I am keeping both the copypool tapes at separate locations, 1 at our main site
and 2nd at remote location with vaulting service provider.

For this i have setup DBBackup expire to 6 so that i have 3 days of DB tapes
available.

Table DRMEDIA does not contain information on stgpool. In all the tables i
can't find any such info on which DB tape belong to which pool.

Can anyone enlighten me on this?

Kind Regards,
Sandra

 Sent via SUPERwebmail - Supernet web-based email service
 http://www.super.net.pk/mail