ADSM-L

Re: dsmj bug or error in documentation

2005-10-06 16:59:42
Subject: Re: dsmj bug or error in documentation
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2005 14:00:14 -0700
Hi Mark,

>From the README file:

- VIRTUALNODENAME option is ignored for BA Java GUI (dsmj) client

  If you need to use VIRTUALNODENAME option, please use the Command Line
  Interface client (dsmc).

Regards,

Andy

P.S. I've asked the folks who work on dsmj to treat this condition as a
defect, though at this time I do not know if/when a fix will be made
available.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

http://www-306.ibm.com/software/sysmgmt/products/support/IBMTivoliStorageManager.html

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 2005-10-06
13:42:28: