ADSM-L

Re: Solaris support of 3590h/lto2

2005-10-03 18:39:53
Subject: Re: Solaris support of 3590h/lto2
From: Len Boyle <Len.Boyle AT SAS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 18:39:36 -0400
Hello Steve

We have an 3584/lto2 with connections to solaris 9 boxes.
You can find the support hba from the 3584 point of view at this url:

http://knowledge.storage.ibm.com/servers/storage/support/hbasearch/interop/hbaSearch.do

My fuzzy memory says that the ibmtape readme goes into what it supports.

We are working on the 3590-H, but have not quite finished. I do have the 3590-H
working on Linux.

len