ADSM-L

Re: Upgrade to TSM 5.3 with TSM 5.2 web interface messes up frame

2005-10-03 11:35:28
Subject: Re: Upgrade to TSM 5.3 with TSM 5.2 web interface messes up frame
From: Orville Lantto <Orville.Lantto AT DATATREND DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 10:35:00 -0500
Please post what browser and Java level you are using.

Orville L. Lantto
Datatrend Technologies, Inc.  (http://www.datatrend.com)
IBM Premier Business Partner
121 Cheshire Lane, Suite 700
Minnetonka, MN 55305
Email: Orville.Lantto AT datatrend DOT com
V: 952-931-1203
F: 952-931-1293

and privileged information. Any  unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
message.

John Schneider <Schneider_JohnD AT EMC DOT COM>
09/29/2005 11:28 PM
Please respond to

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc

Subject
Upgrade to TSM 5.3 with TSM 5.2 web interface messes up frame

Greetings,
                 I just upgraded a TSM server to 5.3 and also installed
the migration
TSM 5.2 Web interface.  The 5.2 Web interface basically works, but the
center frame is missing.  The left hand navigation bar is correct, but
when
I open up something that should produce content in the center frame,
instead
it opens a whole new window and puts the content there.  I can limp along
with this behavior, but it is annoying to have to go back and forth
between
two windows.
                 If this is an old topic I am sorry, I looked for it on
the archives
and couldn't find it.

Best Regards,

John D. Schneider