ADSM-L

Re: TSM testing

2005-09-30 21:51:56
Subject: Re: TSM testing
From: "Stapleton, Mark" <mark.stapleton AT BERBEE DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 20:51:31 -0500
Telnet, ftp, and ping all use their own TCP ports, as does ssh. You need
to talk to your network people to see if port 1500 (the default TSM
client-server communication port) is available between the two machines.

IBM Certified Advanced Deployment Professional
 Tivoli Storage Management Solutions 2005
IBM Certified Advanced Technical Expert (CATE) AIX
Berbee Information Networks
Office 262.521.5627