ADSM-L

Upgrade to TSM 5.3 with TSM 5.2 web interface messes up frame

2005-09-30 00:44:27
Subject: Upgrade to TSM 5.3 with TSM 5.2 web interface messes up frame
From: John Schneider <Schneider_JohnD AT EMC DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 00:28:57 -0400
Greetings,
        I just upgraded a TSM server to 5.3 and also installed the migration
TSM 5.2 Web interface.  The 5.2 Web interface basically works, but the
center frame is missing.  The left hand navigation bar is correct, but when
I open up something that should produce content in the center frame, instead
it opens a whole new window and puts the content there.  I can limp along
with this behavior, but it is annoying to have to go back and forth between
two windows.
        If this is an old topic I am sorry, I looked for it on the archives
and couldn't find it.

Best Regards,

John D. Schneider
Technology Consultant