ADSM-L

Question regarding Administration user ADMIN_CENTER

2005-09-29 12:54:46
Subject: Question regarding Administration user ADMIN_CENTER
From: Tammy Schellenberg <TSchellenberg AT PROSPERACREDITUNION DOT CA>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 09:54:30 -0700
We are getting the following error on our system:

ANR2177I ADMIN_CENTER has 1 invalid sign-on attempts.  The limit is 3.

ANR0418W Session 10174 for administrator ADMIN_CENTER (DSMAPI) is refused

because an incorrect password was submitted.

But no one here knows what this user is for or what our original password
was.  We've been tying the hunt and peck method but so far no luck.  Does
someone out there know what the default password for this user is?  Or if
not, then where is this being used so that I can assign it a new password
and get it working again.

Thanx.

Tammy Schellenberg
Systems Administrator, MCP
Prospera Credit Union
email: tschellenberg AT prosperacreditunion DOT ca
DID: 604-864-6578

"Some days you're the bug, some days you're the windshield" - ??

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are
addressed.
If you are not the original recipient or the person responsible for
delivering the email to the intended recipient, be advised that you have
received this email in error, and that any use, dissemination, forwarding,
printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you receive
this email in error, please immediately notify the sender.

Please note that this financial institution neither accepts nor discloses
confidential member account information via email. This includes password
related inquiries, financial transaction instructions and address changes.