ADSM-L

Re: IBM 3582 and cleaning tapes

2005-09-28 11:24:47
Subject: Re: IBM 3582 and cleaning tapes
From: "Stapleton, Mark" <mark.stapleton AT BERBEE DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 10:23:58 -0500
The 3582 handles its own cleaning. You need to insert the cleaning tape and
then load the tape from the library's front panel, rather than checking it in
with TSM.

IBM Certified Advanced Deployment Professional
 Tivoli Storage Management Solutions 2005
IBM Certified Advanced Technical Expert (CATE) AIX
Berbee Information Networks
Office 262.521.5627