ADSM-L

Re: Password Mismatch in devconfig files

2005-09-27 10:56:54
Subject: Re: Password Mismatch in devconfig files
From: David E Ehresman <deehre01 AT LOUISVILLE DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 10:56:07 -0400
Do you have a TSM DRM Plan?  The devconfig backup is contained within it if you
have one.

David

>>> andyc AT ANDYC.CARENET DOT ORG 09/26/05 3:46 PM >>>
I am needing to restore 3 TSM databases (actually 4, but the primary
library manager is already done).  I must not have run backup devconfig
for a while, because the library and the primary library manager server
were not in there.  So, says I, I will add them.  What I can't figure
out is what to put in for the password.  The system is not startable, so
I can't start it and do a backup devconfig.  Hopefully there is an easy
answer:

ANR0454E Session rejected by server TSMLIBM, reason: Authentication Failure.
ANR9778E Unable to establish a communication session with the primary
library
manager.

Thanks!

Andy Carlson