ADSM-L

Re: LTO3 tape capacity

2005-09-25 16:44:41
Subject: Re: LTO3 tape capacity
From: Alexander Lazarevich <alazarev AT ITG.UIUC DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 15:44:30 -0500
Ah, yes, that's it. I knew that too, just forgot. We turn on client
compress on some linux servers because we have a lot of sparse files and
CPU to spare, whereas our network is saturated.

Thanks for the reminder, heh, file this one under the question that would
have been dumb, except that I asked it...

Alex