ADSM-L

Re: Select Question

2005-09-22 13:14:22
Subject: Re: Select Question
From: "Stapleton, Mark" <mark.stapleton AT BERBEE DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 12:13:49 -0500
From: ADSM: Dist Stor Manager [mailto:ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU] On
Behalf Of Spearman, Wayne
>I'm trying to see what Clients are using what management classes. For
>instance, server1 is using management class 1week and 1year. I can't
>seem to find the right tables or selects. Any help would be
>appreciated.

This has been discussed repeatedly; check the list archives for other
aspects of this discussion.

Management classes are tied to files, not to nodes. That's why you can't
find anything. Depending on how the include statements are built, I
could back up files on any given client to a hundred (or more)
management classes.

IBM Certified Advanced Deployment Professional
 Tivoli Storage Management Solutions 2005
IBM Certified Advanced Technical Expert (CATE) AIX
Berbee Information Networks
Office 262.521.5627