ADSM-L

Re: TAPE EMERGENCY

2005-09-21 10:29:26
Subject: Re: TAPE EMERGENCY
From: "Bos, Karel" <Karel.Bos AT ATOSORIGIN DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 16:29:03 +0200
Hi,

Audit library will only remove tapes from the ITSM library inventory if
not present in the libray. It will never checkin tapes that are in the
library but not in the ITSM library inventory.

Checkin libv XX search=library st=scratch and/or
Checkin libv XX search=library st=priv

will checkin tapes that are in the library but not in ITSM. Be carefull
with shared libraries. You don't want to take ownership of and overwrite
data from other systems.

Regards,

Karel