ADSM-L

Re: fioGetDirEntries RC=210

2005-09-20 16:00:34
Subject: Re: fioGetDirEntries RC=210
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 13:00:46 -0700
The rc 210 means the network path is no good... My guess is that the
client is unable to access the users$ share. The account under which the
scheduler runs needs to be able to access network resources (local system
account does not have such access).

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 2005-09-20
12:15:21:

> Has anyone seen the following error?
> It happens intermittently, after about 1 hour from the schedule start.
> Only one object inspected;  0 objects backed up.
>
> PrivIncrFileSpace: Received rc=210 from fioGetDirEntries:
> \\srdceld1\users$
> ANS1999E Incremental processing of '\\srdceld1\users$' stopped.

> The information in this e-mail is intended solely for the addressee(s)
> named, and is confidential. Any other distribution, disclosure or
> copying is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication
> in error, please reply by e-mail to the sender and delete or destroy
> all copies of this message.
>

> Les renseignements contenus dans le pr'esent message 'electronique sont
> confidentiels et concernent exclusivement le(s) destinataire(s)
d'esign'e