ADSM-L

Re: Include/exclude issue ?

2005-09-19 14:58:45
Subject: Re: Include/exclude issue ?
From: Gerald Michalak <gmichala AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 13:58:08 -0500
Here's what I use and it's working fine. I removed the exclude.dir that was
there. Client is Solaris 8 with TSM client 5.1.5.2.

EXCLUDE /oradata[1-9]/.../*
*
include /oradata9/backup1/.../*
include /oradata9/backup2/.../*

Gerald Michalak

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 09/19/2005
01:38:13 PM: