ADSM-L

Re: Include/exclude issue ?

2005-09-19 14:42:08
Subject: Re: Include/exclude issue ?
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 11:42:29 -0700
EXCLUDE.DIR is processed before regular INCLUDE or EXCLUDE statements, so
position of EXCLUDE.DIR has no bearing.

I'd suggest just using INCLUDE to include the files you want to back up,
then use EXCLUDE to exclude the rest.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 2005-09-19
11:38:13: