ADSM-L

Re: Move data for offsite volume

2005-09-17 09:49:05
Subject: Re: Move data for offsite volume
From: "Dietz, Don" <Don_Dietz AT ADVANCEMAGS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2005 09:33:14 -0400
Bill, Hi. This is Don from the McData class.  Try this DRM command for each of
the volumes you've brought back,  move drm vol# wherest=vault tostate=onsiter.
You would execute this first for every tape you bring back, then check the tape
into the library. I'm not 100% sure how tsm will respond when done in reverse.
Just check your volume status after the move drm command, and/or your activity
log.

Regards,
Don Dietz