ADSM-L

Re: TDP for domino 5.3 ... error " ACD0004E unknown error has been detected"

2005-09-16 10:44:03
Subject: Re: TDP for domino 5.3 ... error " ACD0004E unknown error has been detected"
From: William Boyer <bjdboyer AT COMCAST DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 10:43:45 -0400
If this is being generated from the GUI, load the 5.3.0.1 client from the FTP
site. The readme for the patch shows almost all the
APARS as problems/crashes with the GUI, especially crashes after replying to
the password prompt.

ftp://ftp.software.ibm.com/storage/tivoli-storage-management/patches/tivoli-data-protection/domino/win32/v5301/TSM530C_1_DOMINO_WIN3
2.exe

Bill Boyer
"Some days you're the bug, some days you're the windshield" - ??