ADSM-L

TDP for domino 5.3 ... error " ACD0004E unknown error has been detected"

2005-09-16 10:02:51
Subject: TDP for domino 5.3 ... error " ACD0004E unknown error has been detected"
From: Debi Randolph <Debra.Randolph AT FBOL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 09:02:32 -0500
Luc

Did you get your problem resolved?  What is the solution?

     I installed TPD for domino 5.3 ... and now I got the error " ACD0004E
 An=20
     unknown error has been detected"

     any Idea

     thansk one more time

I upgraded a TDP for Domino to 5.3 today and also have the same error.
The installation completed successfully.
There is nothing in any of the Domino error logs.
There is nothing in the NT Event Logs.

The client is a Windows 2000 server.

Debi Randolph
Server Support Group
First Services
St. Louis, MO

************************    N O T I C E    ************************
The information contained in this e-mail, and in any accompanying
documents, may constitute confidential and/or legally privileged
information.  The information is intended only for use by the
designated recipient.  If you are not the intended recipient (or
responsible for the delivery of the message to the intended
recipient), you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution, copying, or other use of, or taking of any action in
reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited.  If you have received
this e-mail communication in error, please notify the sender
immediately and delete the message from your system.