ADSM-L

Inc Bkp ok, session summary display all files in objects failed

2005-09-16 09:08:35
Subject: Inc Bkp ok, session summary display all files in objects failed
From: David Rigaudiere <sniper AT NERIM DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 15:08:22 +0200
Hi *SMers,
I have a problem with TSM 5.3.0.2/AIX and TSM 5.3.0.15/W2003.

The schedule incremental backup works fine, there is no error.
dsmerror.log is empty, "dsmc q ba" displays all files but the
session summary looks like that :

--- SCHEDULEREC STATUS BEGIN
Total number of objects inspected:   35,285
Total number of objects backed up:        0
Total number of objects updated:          0
Total number of objects rebound:          0
Total number of objects deleted:          0
Total number of objects expired:          0
Total number of objects failed:      35,285
Total number of bytes transferred:     3.23 GB
Data transfer time:                  110.66 sec
Network data transfer rate:        30,625.15 KB/sec
Aggregate data transfer rate:      8,265.17 KB/sec
Objects compressed by:                   23%
Elapsed processing time:           00:06:50
--- SCHEDULEREC STATUS END

If I have no error, the nb onjects backed up is 0
and all files are in nb objects failed.

any idea ?
A case is open at my ibm support, I'm waiting for reply.

Cheers.

David "Sniper" Rigaudiere
GPG KeyID 0xFF1E982D
Paris Perl Mongers