ADSM-L

3583 library

2005-09-14 22:32:00
Subject: 3583 library
From: "Meadows, Andrew" <AMeadows AT BMI DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 21:31:21 -0500
Config
Tsm server version 5.3
Windows 2003 server
3583 IBM library using tsm driver connected via SCSI

Does anyone have a similar config? And if so do you have issues with label
scratch search=bulk.  I am currently having to connect to the library web page
and import the tapes, and do a label scratch search=yes. I have deleted and
readded the library multiple times trying to get this to work. When it was
installed initially I was told this is the way that tsm works with this library
type...... Just wondering if anyone else has the same trouble and if I could
get some help troubleshooting.
Thanks in advance.

immediately.

Thank you.