ADSM-L

integrated solutions console 5.1?

2005-09-14 12:06:02
Subject: integrated solutions console 5.1?
From: Alexander Lazarevich <alazarev AT ITG.UIUC DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 11:05:45 -0500
TSM 5.3.1 on win 2000 server.

This is a brand new upgrade (migrate) install. Server is happy. However, I
can't install the new web interface for TSM (called Administration Center)
because it requires that Integrated Solutions Console (ISC) be installed
first.

- I've downloaded the AC installer from the IBM TSM ftp site, but that
  installer does not have ISC.

- I also looked at passport advantage site, but they only provide TSM
  server base versions, none of which seem to have ISC.

- I also called IBM serv and asked them where to download ISC, but I'm now
  waiting for a call back (waited two hours already).

- I've search IBM site, and all I can find are tech manuals referencing
  ISC, but no where can I find a link.

So, at the risk of annoying someone, does anyone know where I can download
this Integrated Solutions Console? Version 5.1 I think is what I need. TSM
5.3 Install Manual talks about it being on a CD that you get when you buy
TSM 5.3, but I don't have that CD because we bought TSM back when it was
5.1.0 and I've been doing upgrades to TSM 5.3 from downloads I got from
passport and ftp site.

I do know that I can run the old web interface still, but I'd really like
to get the new one working as well and see what that is like.

Thanks in advance,

Alex