ADSM-L

TSM server upgrade 5.3.0 -> 5.3.1 - pai_module.dll error

2005-09-14 09:24:16
Subject: TSM server upgrade 5.3.0 -> 5.3.1 - pai_module.dll error
From: Alexander Lazarevich <alazarev AT ITG.UIUC DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 08:24:03 -0500
Windows 2K server.

I did I migrate install from 5.1.9 to 5.3.0. Worked fine. Then I did an
upgrade from 5.3.0 to 5.3.1. During the install, while the installer was
"upgrading the server intance", I got this error message:

"
adsmsvc.exe - unable to locate dll
The dynamic link library pai_module.dll could not be found in the
specified path......
"

I re-ran the installer, chose to repair/fix, and that finished without
incidence. Thing is, my server seems fine. It's running right now, and so
far so good.

Anyone have any idea what that error may mean, and if I should ignore or
should I try to do a full reinstall?

Thanks!

Alex