ADSM-L

Re: generate full backup using backupsets

2005-09-14 02:31:54
Subject: Re: generate full backup using backupsets
From: Maurice van 't Loo <tsm AT COMPARECOMPUTERS DOT NL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 08:31:42 +0200
Hi Kurt,

How about a "export server filedata=allactive" ?? Than you have alle active
data in 1 set without increasing the DB.

If nessesary, you can import the node with "merge=no", so the imported fs's
will get a different name, what you can savely delete after use. And
becaurce the DB data you need is exported too, you can even use the data to
import it on an other TSM server...

Regards,
Maurice