ADSM-L

Re: 5.1.9 to 5.3.1 migrate install - Cleanup Backupgroups?

2005-09-13 16:06:46
Subject: Re: 5.1.9 to 5.3.1 migrate install - Cleanup Backupgroups?
From: Ruth Mitchell <mitchell AT TC.CORNELL DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 16:06:32 -0400
Alex,
Yes, you will have to manually remove the old TSM Server and device
driver
via Add/Remove Programs before proceeding with the upgrade.

When you start the installer for 5.3,  you will see installation options
on the splash screen. This will give you the opportunity to install the
Server, Server licenses, and the TSM device driver. You don't need to
download it separately.

--Ruth