ADSM-L

Re: NT privilege question

2005-09-13 08:03:22
Subject: Re: NT privilege question
From: TSM_User <tsm_user AT YAHOO DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 05:03:02 -0700
The local administrator on one server has no rights on another server. You must
use a domain account that has the following rights on both servers.  Both the
Backup Operators and Administrators local groups have these rights.
Backup Files and Directories
Restore Files and Directories
Manage Audit and Security Logs

Robert Ouzen <rouzen AT UNIV.HAIFA.AC DOT IL> wrote:
Hi to all

I have a client Windows 2003 with a mapped network drive (S:) I tried to backup
but got this error:

Incremental backup of volume 's:\ds01\*'
ANS1449E A required NT privilege is not held

I had I think for my login user (administrator) all the privilege I can think
about (administrator group , backup ...)

What I missed ????

My client version of TSM is 5.3.0.14 on a TSM server 5.2.4.2

T.I.A Regards

Robert Ouzen
E-mail: rouzen AT univ.haifa.ac DOT il