ADSM-L

Re: Update the AIX 3494 atldd.driver

2005-09-13 07:18:16
Subject: Re: Update the AIX 3494 atldd.driver
From: "Loon, E.J. van - SPLXM" <Eric-van.Loon AT KLM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 13:17:54 +0200
Hi Boris!
Just install it over the current version, uninstall is not needed.
The drives are managed through the Atape driver, so the are not touched by
the atldd driver. It just manages the communication from the AIX host to the
library (mount/demount requests etc.).
Kindest regards,
Eric van Loon
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines