ADSM-L

Re: Trouble initializing a new TSM Server

2005-09-12 11:54:25
Subject: Re: Trouble initializing a new TSM Server
From: Gerald Michalak <gmichala AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 10:52:30 -0500
You need to back to your TSM media and install the dsmserv.cat file.  Make
sure you pick the correct locale and that the environment pararmeter LANG
is set correctly.

Gerald Michalak
630-691-4819
pager 800-759-8352 # 1076423
AIX - Certified Support Technician

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 09/11/2005
07:57:40 AM: