ADSM-L

Trouble initializing a new TSM Server

2005-09-11 08:58:00
Subject: Trouble initializing a new TSM Server
From: "LeBlanc, Patricia" <Patricia.Leblanc AT LIBERTYMUTUAL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 08:57:40 -0400
Am trying to get my new tsm server on unix initialized and get this
error message:  Never had a problem before with this.....anyone seen
this before??
Aix 5.3.0
TSM Server 5.2.4.0

(C) Copyright IBM Corporation 1999,2003. All rights reserved.
U.S. Government Users Restricted Rights - Use, duplication or disclosure
restricted by GSA ADP Schedule Contract with IBM Corporation.

ANR0900I Processing options file dsmserv.opt.
ANR0000W Unable to open locale message catalog,
/usr/lib/nls/msg/en_US/dsmserv.c
at.
ANR7811I Direct I/O will be used for all eligible disk files.
ANR0990I Server restart-recovery in progress.
ANR0212E Unable to read disk definition file dsmserv.dsk.