ADSM-L

Re: Client install id

2005-09-09 18:51:40
Subject: Re: Client install id
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 15:51:43 -0700
Ah, I see... but using serialization SHRSTATIC (which is infinitely more
desirable than *DYNAMIC) should also circumvent the problem. I wouldn't
recommend using *DYNAMIC.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 2005-09-09
15:20:52: