ADSM-L

Re: DB2/TSM

2005-09-08 08:53:52
Subject: Re: DB2/TSM
From: "Robinson, Marc" <marc.robinson AT AQUILA DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 07:38:39 -0500
Will,

I subscribed to this list yesterday and my inbox has been
flooded with mail because people are sending to the wrong
e-mail address:
To send  a message to  all the people  currently subscribed to  the
list, just send mail  to ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU. This is called  "sending
mail to the list," because  you send mail to a single  address and
LISTSERV makes
copies   for  all   the  people   who  have   subscribed.  This
address
(ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU) is also called the  "list address." You must
never try to send  any command to that  address, as it would  be
distributed to all the  people who  have subscribed.  All commands must
be sent  to the "LISTSERV  address," LISTSERV AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU  (or
[email protected]).
I may have to unsubscribe, though I'm in the process of
installing Tivoli and had hoped the list would be useful.

-- Marc Robinson
10700 E. 350 Highway
Raytown, MO 64138
816-737-7725