ADSM-L

retrieve problem with GUI interface

2005-09-06 13:52:11
Subject: retrieve problem with GUI interface
From: AMHOUCHE Youssef <Youssef.Amhouche AT SOCGEN DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 17:55:02 -0000
Hi TSM ers

I have a problem when retrieving object from GUI interface. There is no
error message but I can't list the content of directories to retrieve. Can
you help me to bypass this problem ???

Best regards

Ce message et toutes les pieces jointes (ci-apres le "message")
sont confidentiels et etablis a l'intention exclusive de ses destinataires.
La SOCIETE GENERALE et ses filiales declinent toute responsabilite
au titre de ce message s'il a ete altere, deforme ou falsifie.

This message and any attachments (the "message") are confidential
and intended solely for the addressees.
Any unauthorized use or dissemination is prohibited.
E-mails are susceptible to alteration.
Neither SOCIETE GENERALE nor any of its subsidiaries or affiliates
shall be liable for the message if altered, changed or falsified.