ADSM-L

Re: [api] Admin API commands

2005-09-05 04:41:47
Subject: Re: [api] Admin API commands
From: Rainer Tammer <tsm AT SPG.SCHULERGROUP DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 10:41:30 +0200
Hello,

Steven Harris wrote:

>Maurice,
>
>As I understand it the new web admin tools in 5.3 employ a new administrative
>api.  Now, if

Yes, it is currently Java based and used in conjunction with ISC. It is
only usable with a 5.3.x server as it uses a new version of
verb 0xF1 (VB_AdmCmdResp). The new Version of this verb produces an XML
return data stream. The other verbs are pretty
much unchanged.

It is not very difficult to use this Java class in you own project....

>we could just get that published so we could use it.....
>

>Regards
>
>Steve
>
>Steven Harris

Bye