ADSM-L

Re: [api] Admin API commands

2005-09-02 14:51:38
Subject: Re: [api] Admin API commands
From: David E Ehresman <deehre01 AT LOUISVILLE DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 14:43:05 -0400
Servergraph does have an admin command interface as part of their
Servergraph/TSM product.

David

>>> Arnaud.Brion AT PANALPINA DOT COM 09/02/05 6:05 AM >>>
Maurice,

> And for the people who's interested: I will keep it open source
freeware....

This is a REAL good idea, and I bet that lots of people would be
interested in such an interface.
Actually I was dreaming to hear from such a project, or even from some
application (servergraph, tsmmanager ... call to the developpers !) that
would integrate a good administration tool for TSM server, as the new
one doesn't satisfy me at all.
If someone produces a good interface, I would even be ready to pay for
it, as I don't believe IBM will change it's mind on this topic
(unfortunately for us ...)
Whish you lots of success !
Cheers.

Arnaud

******
Panalpina Management Ltd., Basle, Switzerland, CIT Department
Viadukstrasse 42, P.O. Box 4002 Basel/CH
Phone:  +41 (61) 226 11 11, FAX: +41 (61) 226 17 01
Direct: +41 (61) 226 19 78
e-mail: arnaud.brion AT panalpina DOT com
******