ADSM-L

Re: Temporary disabling a client scheduled job

2005-09-02 11:25:06
Subject: Re: Temporary disabling a client scheduled job
From: Zoltan Forray/AC/VCU <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 11:24:48 -0400
Two ways that I can think of:

1.  Dis-Associate the client/node from the schedule (effects one or more
nodes in this schedule)
2.  Change the STARTDATE to a date in the future (effects ALL nodes in
this schedule)

Peter Hitchman <Peter.Hitchman AT THOMSON DOT COM>
09/02/2005 11:04 AM
Please respond to

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc

Subject
[ADSM-L] Temporary disabling a client scheduled job

Hi,
Using TSM 5.2.

I have a set of client schedules defined, is it possible for any one of
them to temporarily be disabled? I could not see anything in the
description of the update schedule command to do this. I could of course
do a delete to stop a job running, but it would be better if I could just
disable it.

Regards

Pete