ADSM-L

Re: Help - TSM Logs deleted

2005-09-01 20:38:36
Subject: Re: Help - TSM Logs deleted
From: Gerald Michalak <gmichala AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 19:38:15 -0500
Chances are the file   dsmserv.dsk is/was missing or was rebuilt. It's in
the server/bin directory, it's a text file, make sure it has the full path
to each log and db file.

Then start the TSM server.

Gerald Michalak
630-691-4819
pager 800-759-8352 # 1076423
AIX - Certified Support Technician

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 09/01/2005
03:29:07 PM: