ADSM-L

TSMOR Missing Email

2005-08-31 13:31:51
Subject: TSMOR Missing Email
From: Sam Sheppard <SHS AT SDDPC.SANNET DOT GOV>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 10:30:40 PDT
I have discovered a problem with the notification function of the TSM
Operational Reporter.  Every day, we have several clients whose
schedules are missed or failed for one reason. Now we have discovered
that periodically, only one of these clients gets the email notification
that their backup was missed/failed.  This seems to happen every second
or third day.  The 'Client Schedules' report is correct in that it
includes all of the missed schedules, but the 'Notify of a Missed
Schedule' report only has one.

Anybody else run into this and does anyone have any clues as to what's
causing this behaviour or how to correct it?

Thanks
Sam Sheppard
San Diego Data Processing Corp.
(858)-581-9668