ADSM-L

Dual write to multiple copy storage pools

2005-08-31 07:45:01
Subject: Dual write to multiple copy storage pools
From: Jon Evans <Jon.Evans AT HALLIBURTON DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 12:44:41 +0100
Hi List

With my current version of TSM (5.1.6.3), I know that I can copy from
storage pool to copy storage pool using as many processes as required
making it multi threaded..

In later versions of TSM (or perhaps in the future)... does anyone know
whether it is / will be possible to perform a dual write from my disk
storage pool to multiple copy storage pools at the same time? (I
understand Netbackup can do this!!)

Thanks in advance

Jon Evans

Storage Consultant

This e-mail, including any attached files, may contain confidential and
privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any review,
use, distribution, or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you are
not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive information for the
intended recipient), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all
copies of this message.