ADSM-L

Re: Log Containing Tape Drive Info

2005-08-29 10:36:19
Subject: Re: Log Containing Tape Drive Info
From: "Stapleton, Mark" <mark.stapleton AT BERBEE DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 09:35:52 -0500
There isn't, but if you use the hourly monitor facility from TSM's
Operational Reporter, one of the statuses it looks for by default is
offline drives. Since hourly monitor reports can be emailed, the balance
of the task is easily left to the student.

IBM Certified Advanced Deployment Professional
  Tivoli Storage Management Solutions 2005
IBM Certified Advanced Technical Expert (CATE) AIX
Office 262.521.5627